Thu, 18 October 2007
Just checked the terminal aerodrome forecast for KFNT for tomorrow. Blech! Not looking good for tomorrow. Got an aircraft scheduled Tuesday as a backup, but I'd really rather just get this done. Not going to cancel until I get the TAF for KFNT tomorrow morning, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope.